Volunteering - Help
Make T.B. Scott Library The Best It Can Be!
Support Your Library as a Volunteer-Here's How:
Children and Youth Services:
· Read aloud/storytelling to Youth
· Assist with Youth programs and projects
· Keep books in the right place
· Help mend and repair library materials
· Deliver books/recorded books to institutional and homebound patrons
·Accompany staff in visiting and/or reading to institutional and homebound
· Keep books in the right place through the Adopt-A-Shelf program
· Assist in local history initiatives and other special Adult Department
Become a Friend of the Library!!!
· Join with others who support your public library!
· Assist with Book Sales & other fundraising to help the library
· Help publicize library events in the community by distributing flyers and
find out more about volunteer opportunities for the Adult Dept., contact Don
Litzer, 715-536-7191; for the Youth Services Dept. contact Linda Schuster,
Outreach, Sandy Lussenhop at 715-536-7191. To contact the Friends of the Library
come to a meeting on the 3rd Friday of the month, in the Board Room at 9:45.