• Library staff reserves the right to limit
Internet use by any adult whose children are inadequately
• Library staff reserves the right to inform
children that their behavior is unsafe or disruptive to others.
Children who do not comply may be asked to leave the
• Any child who feels unsafe in the library
for any reason
should inform a library staff member.
• If children are left alone in the library
at closing time,
library staff will contact a parent or
guardian. If no
responsible adult can be reached, staff will
local police department.
• Children’s use of all library materials,
including the Internet, is the sole responsibility of the
Adopted by the Board of Trustees
December 16, 2013